●☆● ♪ ☆●Welcome to Google technology●☆● ♪ ☆●.....。◕ ‿ ◕。

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Experiencing with Google Analytics

Hi readers, this afternoon I posted a new post at my private blog. I decided to use Google Analytics to know more about it.
I found that Google Analytics is really helpful for me in tracking the specific post or date.
The Map Overlay allows me to zoom in & out to specific country & locations which specific where is my readers come from.
An example, if I click on Malaysia, I will able to see all the locations of my readers and if I click on the specific location (e.g Kuala Lumpur) I will able to see the records of my visitors from that specific location only, which is helpful for me to track where is the my readers come from.



Thank you for reading,

Follow us on:

0 comments:

Post a Comment